Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"You"r wait ends

I am back after a long time! Not that any of you have noticed.

"You" in this "popular" blog is a term which deserves a silent smile. Anyways lets hope (rather assume) there is a "you", "you" read my post and "you" have awaited 14 long months patiently for this next blog post. So "You" a big Thank "You". "You"r wait is over.

Now on how it has been in the last 14 months.

I have moved on from "HOT" Chennai to "COOL" Pune. Am living with my sister and brother-in-law and two wonderful kids. Eating Good home food, getting Fat and Lazy (or more appropriately rather more lazy).

The year 2009 was so slow for me i celebrated its end with a big bash. Not much happened not a lot changed during it.

We started with the most glourious of Hindi Songs sang in not so melodious commonplace Voices. I silently (or not so silently as those with me might opine) believed that this is a sign that things may change. They promised to for some time but now that is history.

However I still do believe they were like pre-monsoon showers and things will change. Soon it wont rain it will "pour".

No comments: